link to our video on YouTube – https://youtu.be/upeq3-dQxqU
Welcome to your very own Digital Media Marketing Agency
Wizzard Technical Designs can be thought of as your very own digital media marketing department, working for you on many different digital levels to help get your voice heard in a noisy electronic world. So what does all of that mean for you? In simple terms and in plain English, we take your website, social media, email marketing, lead generation and SEO and roll it all up into one focused digital marketing package for you. Today you need a clearly defined digital marketing strategy linked to your SMART objectives.
This is how we make it happen for you:-
So why do I need a website, ask your self, why you really need a great website.
- Online Brochure – Companies spend millions creating brochures, printed literature and distributing them. You can skip this entire process, reach millions of people, get your products and services visible online and connect with your prospective customer all via your website.
- More Customers – 90% of people have purchased via the Internet and 2.4 billion people use the Internet daily. By not being here you are missing out on a huge source of traffic.
- Business Value – Anyone you talk to or interact with in business will firstly check you out via your website. This could be the bank manager for a loan or a new business partner or supplier and will definitely be your customers.
- Influence – You can get your message across to billions of people using your website, you can influence and educate.
- Time To Show Off – How good does it feel when someone recognises your work or appreciates what you have done.
- Helps With Business Goals – When you write the content for your website you will be investigating things about your business and adding clarity to products or services you sell. This will help when we look at SMART goals for your business.
- 24 Hours per Day – your website is online and working for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, you can always be there for your customers.
- Customer Communications – You can communicate with your customers, keep them updated, let them know about promotions and events all by just writing a blog or creating a news feed.
- Marketing – There is a whole new world of marketing that now exists to help you get ahead using your website. Your website can open up a whole new world of marketing using low cost marketing techniques.
- Press releases – Its so easy to put a press release, case study or feel good story on your blog for all your customers to read, view or interact with.
I will just use this hotmail, gmail, yahoo, fsmail email address as my main email.
How wrong can you be, we have all seen the recent Barclays advert on TV, showing people with really stupid email addresses and silly names. A professional email address makes you look like a real established company who knows what they are doing. You will gain your customers confidence and trust quicker and multiple email accounts can be used for specific departments like customer services, support, sales and info.
If you cannot be bothered using a free tool to get your voice heard, then you do not deserve to get your voice heard. Social Media is a fantastic way to reach out to your audience and engage with them.
- You can get more online exposure through Social Media.
- You can showcase your brand, service and offering.
- You can hear what people say about you and your brand.
- You can generate leads through the help of Social Networking Sites.
- Social Media attracts more customers.
- Social Media allows you to contact your prospective customers with a personal touch.
- You can build relationships with potential customers.
- You can reinforce positive behaviour and loyalty through rewards.
- Your website will rank higher.
- Minimise the cost on promoting your brand.
If you are already running your business and running your life, then why am I telling you to add to this and write a blog. A blog if done well will be one of the most productive things you can do in a day. A blog is the news vehicle of the future, creating content is a great way to deliver news to your audience and keep them engaged.
Video Blog or Vlog
Video is a great way to keep your audience informed and share what you are doing on a regular basis. Its great to mix it up with smartphone video, professional video and studio shot video to give you a really good overall impression. Video is also perfect for webinars, how to videos, training videos and instructional video. How easy is it to watch someone showing you how to do a task on screen – you can pause, rewind and replay.
A podcast is a great way for you to share your views comments and advice in a radio style talk show. Anyone can create a podcast on subjects ranging from movies, to technology, to music, to politics and whatever else you can think of.
A lead is a person who has indicated interest in your company’s product or service in some way, shape or form. Lead Generation is the process or attracting and converting strangers and prospects into those leads we have just talked about. Lead Generation can take on several forms but we tend to use landing pages, forms, an offer and many Call To Action images or buttons. Putting all these elements together, drives traffic and starts to generate leads for your business.
A sales map or sales funnel, clearly defines the process involved in reaching prospects, qualifying leads and closing deals. A sales funnel is divided into several steps, which differ depending on the particular sales model being used.
Email marketing sends out a commercial message to a group of people by use of electronic mail. This helps to build customer loyalty, trust in a product, company or brand recognition. With email marketing you can easily and quickly target markets without the need for large quantities of printed material or other advertising mediums.
If you want found on the Internet, then you need to have an active SEO campaign that makes it easy for your website to be found. After all once you have put in all that effort, wrote the blog, shot the video and used Social Media for your voice – your prospective customers need to find you.
This has been a really brief guide to what we do and we will go through each point in turn over the next few months. I would really like to hear from you and love to connect to you where possible.
Talk to us on Social Media, connect with us or better still call in for a coffee or tea.
We will talk soon – Osmond
LinkedIn – https://uk.linkedin.com/in/osmondmaguire
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/wizzardtechnicaldesigns
Twitter – https://twitter.com/WTDesigns
Google + – https://plus.google.com/+WtdesignsUk
Pinterest – https://uk.pinterest.com/wtdesigns1
Vimeo – https://vimeo.com/wtdesigns
You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJrOF2_SXtwXSgAYigI_caw
Vine – https://vine.co/Osmond.Maguire
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/wizzardtechnicaldesigns/
Slideshare – https://www.slideshare.net/OsmondMaguire
Blogger – http://wizzardtechnicaldesigns.blogspot.co.uk/