Email is one of the most trusted and effective messaging channels, and ways to get your message in front of your audience.
In recent statistics it has been shown that for every £1 invested in email marketing you can expect a return of up to £30, which is an astonishing ROI – making it one of the most effective marketing options available.
Email newsletters are an essential way for your business to keep your customers updated with the latest news about your company, your products and how you can help them solve a problem.
Newsletters are a great way to drive more leads, nurture your leads and add more subscribers to your email list.
Below you will find a list of 12 great email newsletter tools you can use to get your message out there, regularly, looking smart and very effectively.
- HubSpot’s Email Newsletter Tool – https://www.hubspot.com/products/marketing/email
- Benchmark – https://www.benchmarkemail.com/email-marketing/html-email-templates-listing/Newsletters
- GetResponse – https://eu.getresponse.com/email-marketing/eu-newsletter-templates
- SendInBlue – https://www.sendinblue.com/email-marketing/newsletter-creation/
- MailJet – https://www.mailjet.com/feature/newsletter-templates/
- MailChimp – https://mailchimp.com/help/create-a-template-with-the-template-builder/
- Constant Contact – https://blogs.constantcontact.com/newsletter-design/
- MailUp – http://help.mailup.com/display/MUG/Create+message+with+BEE
- Zoho Campaigns – https://www.zoho.com/campaigns/campaign-editor.html
- AWeber – https://www.aweber.com/email-newsletters.htm
- Campaigner – https://www.campaigner.com/features/email-automation-workflows/
- Drip – https://www.drip.com/blog/news/drip-visual-email-builder
When you are ready to create a newsletter, use one of the above tools and start getting it out there today.